All custom-made products are final sale and cannot be returned. This is due to the customized nature of glass and mirror products. However, you may still file a refund/exchange claim if a custom-made product arrives with damage or was not manufactured within the given specifications. Please read the following terms thoroughly for your refund/exchange claim.
- Damaged orders must be documented and reported within two (2) business days of the delivery date. Any damaged custom orders reported after two (2) business days beyond the delivery date cannot be refunded/exchanged.
- Local customers may return damaged custom-products directly at our Montreal offices at no charge.
- Your custom order may be canceled or modified within one (1) business day passed its submitted date only. Your custom order cannot be canceled after the allocated period.
- We will request that a photo of the damaged custom product be sent to us before we can issue a refund or exchange. All documentation must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to follow to file for a refund/exchange claim for a custom made Product
1- Immediately Contact email@example.com Your request must include your order number along with pictures of your custom product defects. Please make sure to include a picture of the glass spec sticker, located on one of the corners of the glass surface.
2- A customer service representative will contact you. Please wait for our reply before taking any action with the glass.
3- If you filed a claim for an exchange and it has been approved, we will simply reprocess your initial custom order free of charge.
4- If you filed a claim for a refund and it has been approved, Refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment; i.e. if a purchase was made with a credit card, a refund will be issued to the original account.
5-In the case where you need to dispose of the defective custom order, contact your local municipality and ask about how you can dispose of glass. Every area has its restrictions on proper disposal, and some may require that you take the glass to a recycling plant in person so that it is not mixed with general trash.
All of our in-stock products have a fourteen (14) day return policy on purchases where we will refund your order total. All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org All returns must meet the overall guidelines for the individual return policy to apply.
Stock products that are received by Glassandmirror.ca in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Glassandmirror.ca
- Items should be free from scratches and defects
- Merchandise has been installed.
- There is no external writing or foreign labels on merchandise packaging.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, hardware, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Restocking fees will not apply; however, any return delivery fees are to be paid by the customer.
- Local customers looking to avoid return delivery fees may return in-stock products directly at our Montreal offices at no charge.
- You cannot cancel your in-stock order after it has shipped. Orders attempted to be canceled after shipment will fall under our standard return policy, as stated here.
- Returns should be made with a traceable source like FedEx or UPS.
If you received your product damaged, please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This would not be considered a return.
Please note: Refunds will not exceed the overall value of the product under any circumstances, including installation time, damage, or additional costs incurred. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment; i.e. if a purchase was made with a credit card, a refund will be issued to the original account.
If your order was delivered by freight and you would like us to arrange for a pickup of the merchandise you would like to return, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org Return delivery fees may apply.
If you have any questions, contact us:
- Phone: (1 800) 897-2851
- After-Sale Support: email@example.com
- Contact us form